Bumble

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010

Our cold, snowy Easter of 2010 has come and gone. We dyed Easter eggs; Even Sasha got involved; Cortland and Callie; Here are some of the finished eggs This egg that Cortland made is my favorite Of course we had to make our Easter basket cupcakes that we make every year. Here is Callie helping me decorate them; Cortland and Callie went on a hunt for their Easter baskets. My mom used to make up clues that rhymed and we would have to figure out each clue to find out where the next clue would be and eventually, one of the clues would lead you to your Easter basket. I wasn't going to do the clue hunt this year because the kids are getting so old, but Callie insisted it was her "Favorite part of Easter" so I obliged. I am actually happy they are still willing to participate in the traditions. Here they are when they found their baskets finally out in the garage;
This is a video of Callie and Katie playing "Chubby Bunny" which is game where you take one bunny peep and put it in your mouth and then say "Chubby Bunny" if you can say it, you add another peep and another until...you drool or vomit? I never really figured out the point of the game but they thought it was funny.

My roof replacement is DONE and thank heavens. It only took three days but three solid days of strange men swarming all over your house and loud banging is quite enough! I am so glad it's done and it looks great. Hopefully we won't have to worry about it again for a long time.

No comments: