Bumble

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Tony worked on Halloween so I helped him with his makeup;

And this is the costume he wore. "Olga" won the best costume award and she even managed to line dance!

Olga was a huge hit. (emphasis on huge)

Since the kids are getting too old to trick or treat I invited my friend Kim and her daughter Lindsay to come with us to see Tony at the Roadhouse in his hilarious costume. Here is Kim admiring Olga's cleavage:

After dinner, we went bowling. Kim said she hadn't bowled in years but here she is on her first frame. She shoots;

And she gets a strike! I think she was playing us about not being a good bowler....

Callie and Lindsay being silly

Cortland shows off his unique bowling form

Not your traditional Halloween but very fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all I can say is Tony looks like a Damn fine woman :) I wish I could have been there to give him shit for it.