On Sunday, Tony and I decided to take the kids up American Fork canyon to fish and enjoy what is left of the warm weather. We also wanted to see if the colors were changing up in the canyons yet. They were, a little, but it wasn't as dramatic as I'd hoped. We will try again in a few weeks...
Here are some pictures:
Tony setting up the poles
Mason and Cort weren't very happy to be there and they certainly weren't going to fish, so they skipped rocks for entertainment. This lasted for a few minutes until Cortland decided he had a headache. He spent the remainder of the day in the car asking if we could go home yet.
Mason does NOT look amused
As you can see, the girls had a lot of fun wading around in the water and shrieking.
Ye Old fishing hole. Mason and I got bored watching the others attempt to fish (they only caught one small fish all day) So we went for a walk around the lake.

Tibble Fork Reservoir. Pretty, isn't it?
2 comments:
looks like you guys had alot of fun :)
I can't believe how much Callie looks like you in the picture of her and Katie! It shocked me. And Cortland's gotten so tall I didn't recognize him...I guess I need to see you guys more often!
Post a Comment