Lucy was a hoot. She nervously asked her Mom on the way to her first girls night out "Do big girls hold hands or do they just walk by each other?" She was trying to figure out the protocol for the evening I guess. She also asked what we were going to do and Katherine said we were going shopping and Lucy said thoughtfully "Well...I guess that is OK as long as the clothes are cute. And if we see a park, I won't even ask to stop I will just say 'That's a nice park' as we drive by"
Blurry shot of our group. Stupid camera :(
Callie and I enjoying some mussels. Not "muscles" as in human like Lucy thought we were eating. The funny thing is, though she thought she was eating human muscles she said she liked them and wanted more. Hilarious, and yet frightening....
Katherine and Lucy
Lucy kept asking her Mom if she was going to get "special dessert" I have no idea what that meant but apparently special dessert is WAY better than regular dessert and the raspberry Cheesecake did taste pretty special.
Kim enjoying the delicious Sangria. Mmmmm Sangria
We had a lot of fun and we need to do it again soon!
1 comment:
Hey Karla,
I am so sorry to hear about your nephew. My condolences to you and your family. Man I cant believe the increase in teen suicide these days. So scary. I hope all is well.
I am going private on my blog so if you want to see it ill have to add your email address so you can have access. So if you want to then comment me back what email address you will be using to view it.
Crista
Post a Comment