The cookie decorating station. How could the kids not think this is fun?
Callie made me crop her head out because she "looked ugly" thus why she is headless...*rolling my eyes*

Teenagers are so vain. I told her no one reads my blog anyway

Mason, putting in his time at the cookie concentration camp

Cortland wouldn't even leave his room for the festivities

The dogs look excited at least :)

Who does this cookie remind you of? And it was totally unintentional

No? Don't see any resemblance?

I had never seen the neon food coloring before, COOL.

I don't know what was up with the conversational hearts this year but none of them printed correctly, and some didn't get printed at all. Are they being printed in China now or something? I want an explanation and a refund

Some of the finished cookies. Now who is going to eat them? Nom Nom Nom
No comments:
Post a Comment