Bumble

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Update

Mason passed his road test this time. He was so happy and said he felt like a huge weight had been lifted. I was also very relieved it was over. Now that he is a legal driver he pores over his driver's license handbook like it's a Bible. Where was this burning desire for knowledge when he was supposed to be reading the stupid book? He had to take the written part of the test three times because he would never study. Perhaps, he's realized that if he is going to be out there with the crazies on the road he should figure out who has the right away?

I have been trying to be more active since I am going to be 39 soon and all the food I eat is really starting to stick to me (oh cinnamon bears, how I love thee!). I turned on Fitness TV the other night and selected a work out program that claimed to be a fun fat burner. It was a Hip Hop workout. Sounds good right? WRONG! It was awful. I couldn't figure out what in the heck the hyper "hip hop" lady was doing. The moves seemed very complicated and they changed rapidly. By the time I figured out the "Waz up?" she'd moved on to the "Rock it out" step. I am sure I looked like a total spaz. Make that a panting, swearing spaz who probably had a confused and desperate gleam in her eye. It was hip hop horrible! I've decided that a better plan is to purchase some shapewear undergarments that suck and tuck my fat in. That is A LOT easier than actually trying to get in to shape.
funny bunny Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

scrapcat said...

LMFAO...hip hop horrible. Well, the only problem with securing your fat with tight foundation garments is that you have to take them off eventually and God forbid you should look in the mirror. That happened to me the other day and I screamed. I need to start working out every day again. YUCK!!!!