Mason is re-taking his driving test again today at 4:20. Wish him luck, but hopefully he won't need it. As long as I am there, I am going to renew my drivers license. I still have one of the old laminated license. I laugh when people ID me (yes, surprisingly enough it still occasionally happens) because the appearance of my antique drivers license alone should be enough evidence that I am old enough to be purchasing whatever contraband I have.
The kids seem to be doing well lately. Callie has adjusted to junior high. In fact, she has become quite confident and sassy. For instance, yesterday her gym clothes got stuck in her locker so she couldn't dress for P.E. and instead of sobbing like she would have in the past, she just went to the office to ask for help. She still lost points for not dressing but she handled the situation calmly which is quite an improvement, don't you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment