Cute huh? He obviously spent a lot of time and somehow I'd slept through it all.
I decided to be decadent my Fortieth birthday and celebrate with an Ice Cream Waffle from Belgium Waffle so we loaded up the kids and went to breakfast.
Yes, that is a waffle with a giant scoop of vanilla ice cream and a big swirl of whip cream. It tastes better than it looks even. It's YUUUUUUMMMMMM
Doesn't Mason look cute? He is actually smiling :) Tony is having his "usual" and Cortland, is being typical Cortland. I told him when he is older and has kids his kids will be left to wonder what he looked like because he ALWAYS tries to cover his face in pictures.
Saturday afternoon Tony and I left for Wendover. We gambled into the wee hours and had a lot of fun and actually made money (for once) which we put towards the fence project.
This is the BEFORE picture. See the ugly vines covering the wrought iron fence?
Here is a closer look. Can you see why I absolutely HATED them?? They had to go!
They were HELL to pull out however. They were about 3 feet thick, scratchy, dirty, full of mice, snails, spiders, birds nests and who knows what else!?
It was a long, dirty, awful day but Tony, me, Cort and Mason got them all pulled off the fence.
Now we need to get yet another dumpster for the clean up. Below is just some of the vines we need to get rid of....
Here is the AFTER picture. Doesn't it almost look like someone elses yard? It's so weird to look out there and see this now and I swear, our yard feels even bigger.
Before and After Side by Side
You like????












2 comments:
That looks sooooo much nicer!
I am seriously glad we didn't have to deal with the bushes. It was bad enough when I had to help Steve do post holes while he tried to die from heat exhaustion!
Post a Comment