Bumble

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Grad Party, Sleep over and Summer 2010 pics

We celebrated Mason graduating a few weeks ago. Thank you to everyone who came, unfortunately or fortunately if you ask Mom since she hates having her picture taken, it was so hectic that day I completely forgot to take any pictures of the event until after everyone had left...DOH!!!

Some of the graduation decorations...
Look at the cute graduation cupcakes I found!
We had a good turn out and I got to see people from Darren's side of the family I haven't seen in a very long time which was nice. Darren, Becky, Jeremy and Danny came, Margee and Diane came with Mark's wife and new baby. Denise's family and Mom, Dad and Jim came and so did Tony's Mom and Dad Frank and Julie. Kim Mortensen stopped by after the party to drop off a gift and Gay and Ruth sent Mason a card. Mason was very happy with all the love and support. He was also happy with the $$. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!

We had an impromptu sleep over the next weekend with Denise, her kids and Mom.
We went to dinner at the Roadhouse
The next morning Tony made us all a pancake breakfast.

The girls had fun making flowers from Callie's craft kit and we tried to garage sale the next day but it was cold so there weren't very many so we just shopped and got lunch. Everyone still had a lot of fun. Cortland and Braedon even graced us with their presence. AMAZING!

We were watching Daisy for Darren again and Liza loved having all of the dogs around since her mean Mom will never let her get a puppy of her own...
Front porch summer 2010

I love the way the front porch looks with the hanging baskets
Backyard
Look how big our garden's are getting!
And just because it's pretty, here is a picture I took of a double Rainbow after a recent rain storm. Click to make it bigger so you can see it better.
I am so grateful we are actually able to enjoy summer 2010 because last summer was busy and stressful with Callie's surgery and buying/selling houses. We have had time this year to work on our yard so it's not the eye sore of the neighborhood and that makes us happy. We have toilets that flush, green grass and pretty things to look at outside. It's the little things! Of course we still have a very long list of things we need to do around here that we will get to eventually :)

No comments: