
Mindy gave me this box, it had plastic dice, cards and a Texas hold'em decorations glued on the top and when I opened it I saw this:

Later I counted the money and there was FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS INSIDE!!!! I was speechless, amazed, impressed and mortified. I thanked her profusely for her generosity and all of the cute details and thoughtful things she did. In the infamous words of Wayne and Garth "I'm not worthy!"

But it got even better when I got home because the girls were making dinner so I didn't have to cook AND Callie made me this adorable ceramics dish for me.

And, Mason talked to his counselor and he has brought all of his grades up to passing and he WILL be graduating! How does a party on Saturday June 5th sound perhaps 2ish?? I am trying to whup it up so let me know asap because this is a huge deal (to me) and we must celebrate the occasion. Wahooooo!!!


2 comments:
WOW! that is like the nicest thing I have ever heard of someone doing for an employee! Im sure she did it because of all of your hard work! Happy belated :) Crista
Thanks Crista, and I know! Crazy huh?
Post a Comment