Mason and Caroline have been in Chuluota, Florida for a week and so far they are loving it. Doesn't he look happy?
Mason sent me some pictures of "Jim's Jungle" yard that I thought I would share since Jim hasn't been very forthcoming with photos of his beautiful new home.
Jim has over an acre of land and it looks like a park.
Mason wrote in the text message about the picture below "Good shot of some spanish moss on the dead trees, its prevalent down here and is a defining characteristic of the south." I laughed because that text does not sound like it came from Mason. Who is this person and what has he done with my son!?!?!?
This is a lime believe it or not.
Mason started his classes at Valencia Community college East Campus in Orlando on Monday and he really likes it so far. I am so excited for Mason. I have never seen him so happy.
Thank you Jim and Emily for everything you've done for him and for giving Mason this amazing opportunity. We love you very much!
Mason and Jim 2011. Buddies for life









No comments:
Post a Comment