Bumble

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

July Wedding and Birthdays

Friday July 15th we celebrated Saylor Addison's first birthday.
Saylor is the perfect combination of her Dad Tyrel. 
and her cute Mommy; Destiny.
Destiny was nice enough to fly in from Texas with Saylor so we could celebrate her first birthday with them.  Ruth hosted the party
Some of the birthday guests
Sophia was so excited to give Saylor the gift she brought her. She kept asking me every five seconds "Is it present time?" "Is it time to open the presents?" "Is it time yet?!"
Saylor wasn't sure what to think about getting stripped down to her diaper and handed a cake.  It took her a few minutes before she even dared to cautiously dig into it. 
Dayne, Braedon, Steven and two people I didn't know
Ruth had Saylor's name added to Ty's headstone in Ty's actual handwriting.  It looks amazing but it was hard to see because we all wished Ty was there to celebrate his daughters birthday with us too. 
We had another big event this month on Saturday, July 16th Jim and Emily were married in the Draper Temple.  They had a post nuptial gathering at one of their friends houses that night.  Denise and Abbey yucking it up.
Dayne proposed to his beautiful girlfriend Antoinette this week and so it seems they will be getting married next. They have tentatively selected September 30th as the date.   Aren't they disgustingly cute together? 
The boys, Steven, Braedon, Mason, Carlos and Cortland chilling at the reception
Callie, Eliza and Steven
Denise's family and Abbey
And again...
The girls! (Well, some of them. Where were you Callie and Sophia?)
Emily's dress was gorgeous. We are so excited and happy that you are now officially part of our family!
The kids chillaxing.
The happy groom and Callie. 
Jim and Emily cutting their cake. 
Jim and Emily with Callie
Mason and Jimbo.  Mason is especially going to miss Jim.
I was in love with the cute yard
Another picture of the yard just because
Emily was an absolutely beautiful bride and the reception was beautiful too. 
Tony and I spent Sunday with his family at Potter's pond.  We fished, rode the four wheeler, hung out around the camp fire
and admired the wildflowers and blue sky. 
Callie and I created this Japanese Zen a few weeks ago. 
I am really happy with it.  Every once in awhile I do something that actually works out!
Especially since it looked like this in 2010

And like this in 2009


1 comment:

Ruth said...

Thank you for posting this Karla! Since I wasn't able to go, I am so glad to at least be able able to see the wonderful pictures!