Bumble

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Tyrel

Yesterday, December 31 2010 we celebrated what would have been Tyrel's 25th birthday. 




Tyrel with Karlee
Mason and Ty with some friends
Mason wrote this song in remembrance of Tyrel for his birthday December 31 2010 and the one year anniversary of his death. 


**Lyrics and Music by Mason Allan**

Son, what have you done here now
Was this an act of desperation?
Was your will crushed completely?
After that night my whole world went dark.

Unveiled in still silence
Your soul can finally find ease
At least you think it will.
Released into heaven, promised peace until the end of time.
For us down below, all stuck in hell trying to leave the past behind.

Son, what have you caused now?
Were you upon your darkest days.
Son we are lost with out your voice.
I wish I could change things, but I don't have that choice.

Your shadow is cast upon my wall every night again and again.
Thoughts of guilt I constantly fight.
If only I could have known what you were planning to do on that cold night.
But I didn't, instead we find you dead, hanging in the moonlight.

Son what have you done here now?
Why did you abandon all your hope?
Son so many tears have been spilt over you.
It feels like a dream yet it is truth.

I am sorry the quality isn't better but it's rare that Mason even lets me record him at all.  It meant a lot to him to be able to share this. Thank you Mason. It's a beautiful tribute.

1 year later
By Ruth Harper · Thursday December 30 2010
Dear Ty,
The longest and shortest year of our lives has passed without you. So much has happened. The leap of faith you choose that night put you in a unique position to spend time with and bring down your perfect daughter, Saylor Adison. Your desire to be her guardian Angel is so evident in her life and so many others. Your choice of Destiny as your sweetheart was perfect. Funny, quick, brave and strong she is a wonderful momma. You taught us all how to love better. You left a hole in our lives that no one else can fill. So many people miss you everyday. But you already know that. Peace out, for now, Bro.
Tyrel's and Destiny's beautiful little girl Saylor Adison
She looks so much like Ty did as a baby...don't you think?  
Ty as a baby. He was so cute! 

Remembrance
Remembrance is a golden chain
Death tries to break,
but all in vain.
To have, to love, and then to part
Is the greatest sorrow of one's heart
The years may wipe out many things
But some they wipe out never.
Like memories of those happy times
When we were all together.
~ Author Unknown



1 comment:

scrapcat said...

Nice blog...sad though. That song makes me cry every time I hear it. Mason did a great job.