I've decided the name of my blog (The Allan Family) is totally boring and lame. I've been trying to think up a snappy new name but so far I'm stumped. Any suggestions?
I am thrilled it is Friday. I know, I am always thrilled it's Friday aren't I? Tonight Tony is meeting me after work to go out for Sushi and I can't wait!
My kids are finally starting to feel better, though Cort and Callie both still have an awful cough. Unfortunately, I am starting to feel sick. Damn kids!!
Christmas is 20 days away and I haven't bought one thing yet. I mean literally, not a single thing. YIKES! The problem is, I don't know what to buy and I am waiting for some good sales so I can make my dollar stretch. If I wait too long though, I might end up with nothing. Then I will have to tell my kids they were all naughty this year so Santa didn't bring them anything.
1 comment:
I ain't bought much except the complete run of HBO's Deadwood on DVD - no wonder the economy's tanking! With Sophia being in daycare the last two years I have been sick more frequently than I have in the last decade. I guess it's good to get it out of the way... I just wish her teeth would finish growing in - every tooth comes with a fever and super crankiness. Glad to hear your kids are on the mend. Abbey and some friends and I and Sophia went to Tepanyaki which is like Benihana's I guess, and that was pretty cool. I can't really comment on the food as my vows of monkhood preclude me from the devouring of animals.
Post a Comment