We finally found Callie a car after months and months of looking. We bought a 2000 Honda Civic LX with 121,000 miles on it. These are not photos of her actual car. They are stock photos, but her car is the exact same style and color.
The car is in very good condition considering it's 12 years old. I hope it runs as good as it looks. Buying used cars is scary!
The interior looks almost new. And it's roomy and comfortable too.
I have been on a tree buying spree lately. We've planted 8 trees so far this summer. Perhaps as penance for all of the trees we've cut down. But mostly because they were on clearance for 50% off. The trees are not much to look at now (as you can see in the picture below) but soon they will be tall and provide some much needed shade and privacy.
This is my favorite new tree. It's a serpentine weeping pussy willow tree. It only gets about 6 feet tall so it's already about as big as it's going to get and it filled up an empty spot up front perfectly.
What a difference two years makes.
Yes Steven, we DO have a garden this year.
See? We even planted four rows of corn because Sophia loved it so much last year.
Those are tomatoes along the entire North fence (below). I think Tony got a bit carried away, especially since he hates tomatoes.
A rare family photo. I had to beg and use the "But it's my birthday!" to get the boys to participate. They also threatened my life if I tagged them in the photos on facebook but they didn't say I couldn't add them to my blog. Muhahahaha!
Aw, Cort and Callie are cute and so are Jetz and Sasha
I bought a new Oil rubbed bronze doorbell and I LOVE it.
And it illuminates at night. Yeaaaaa buddy! I know I am crazy to be so excited about a $13 doorbell but it makes me happy.
It's the little things :)
















No comments:
Post a Comment