Callie and Katie had a dance performance Thursday night and they did a great job. I will try to post a link to the video of their performance so you can watch but I have to figure out how to put it up on youtube first :)
Elaine and Karlee stayed for the performance and as you can see, Tony's dad Frank came as well. Sadly, he ended up in the emergency room later that evening for an intestinal blockage. He is ok now but he was in a tremendous amount of pain. He was supposed to come home from the hospital today.
This is a Christmas craft that I made this weekend. It didn't turn out nearly as cute as my inspiration but I am happy with it anyway. Check out my inspiration here: Thrifty Decor Chick: Dining room Christmas vignette Thrifty Decor Chick is a Goddess. I spend hours on her blog and always find something I LOVE that I want to copy.
This is a hole in my kitchen ceiling that kindly appeared one day along with about a gallon of water. I had a new roof put on in April as you may recall so I don't think it's the roof that is leaking but who knows.
I had a contractor tell me it was probably the rain gutter overflowing that caused it and I should try heat tape in the gutter to keep the snow from freezing in the gutter and blocking it so I will try that but it's stressing me out to have a ugly hole in my ceiling and a bucket in the middle of the floor. UGH.
This is belated, but I wanted to share pictures of our Turkey oreo cookie craft we put together for Thanksgiving. Once again, our turkeys didn't turn out as cute as our inspiration but they were fun to make.
Here is what they are supposed to look like...
Isn't it cute??
And here is a blurry picture of our Christmas tree just because.







1 comment:
Bad one about your ceiling. I hate stuff like that. It SUCKS! I think both of your crafts turned out to be very lovely. Who would have all the clear glass that that chick had? Jeez!
Post a Comment