I wish I could make money blogging for a living like others do. That would be awesome but they actually have something to say and I really don't so I better keep my day job. I guess I could get some interesting hobbies to blog about but that would take time and energy which I clearly don't have.
There may be a glimmer of hope on the horizon and in the very near future I may be able to say "Free at last! Free at Last! Great God almighty I am free at last!" I will know soon, so I can update you one way or the other and then we can all celebrate my good fortune or you can console me while I cry.
Callie, Cortland and I went down to Spanish Fork on Halloween to trick or treat with Denise's family, Elaine, Gay, Ben and Karlee. The picture below was NOT taken on Halloween, it was taken at my annual Halloween party. No pictures were taken of our group trick or treating on Halloween because there was a terrible lightening/hail storm that started within in a few minutes of us arriving to trunk or treat. It was scary, people were scattering in all directions. The younger kids were crying because the hail felt like they were being hit with BB's so we loaded the soaked, terrified kids into the car and drove away. The kids only got a few pieces of candy so to console them, we took them all out to dinner and it was fun but they still felt cheated of a Halloween :(
More pictures from the Halloween party
Elaine and Karlee
Playing Halloween Booingo again
Denise, Ethan and Callie GaGa
Cortland in his eerie Halloween costume that I paid $20 for and he wore for approximately 5 minutes. Grrrr
Jim, Emily and Eliza "Just Dance"
The adorable bread bowls were supplied by Steven and Abbey and Denise's family made the cute mummy dogs.
Gay and Karlee
Jerika looking cute in Pink
Jim, Emily and Cortland
Mom and Dad. Kimball with his party face on...yikes
Steven, Abbey and Sophia. They won the best costumes of course
We didn't plan our outfits to match...really! I didn't even plan on dressing up at all until the last minute.
By the way, no one EVER asks me why I haven't blogged. I really don't think anyone reads my blog other than my Mom. So Mom...this blog is for you babe. And it was Mom's birthday on the 1st so all of you non-readers go ahead and wish my Momma a happy belated b-day!













3 comments:
Hey, hey, hey! I read your blog! I LOVE your blog. In fact, I downloaded all the pictures and plan to steal them for my blog :)
Seriously, I adore your blog. I am glad you're a good little blogger, unlike me. I only keep a blog that alternately horrifies and amuses the few people in the family who know about it...tee hee.
I also LOVE your blog. We get to see pictures (unlike the ones I take that noone ever sees)and hear clever tales :) Keep them coming!!!
I'm reading them! And I have a trophy to prove it! ...Oh, that was for something else, nevermind. ;-)
Post a Comment