Bumble

Thursday, September 30, 2010

To stay or to go??

I applied for that job and it closes TOMORROW and I am scared sick.  Scared they will try to hire me and scared that they won't. I feel like I am in a hellish limbo.  I hate where I am, but I hate change too and you never know if the new job will be better or not.  UGH.  Dare I hope for something better? I don't feel like I have been myself for a long time. Stress has sucked the life out of me. I keep telling myself it HAS to get better. The market has to change eventually and maybe there reason I am where I am. I am trying to learn and grow and blah blah blah but I am tired and burned out and want things to be better NOW.

As long as I am rambling, I am including these pictures because I like them and because I actually visited both these "Mason" and "Cortland" named streets when I went to San Francisco. They are even spelled correctly!  I didn't take these pictures, I just Googled the street names in San Fran to show the boys.  They were fascinated....NOT.  They really could have cared less. Teenagers :)


3 comments:

Crista Timothy said...

So what happened with the job?

Kar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kar said...

Still waiting to find out. They are reviewing applications and then there is a test of some sort, and then they will choose the top 10 or 15 percent of those who did well on the test to interview. Could be another month of limbo...