
We got there later in the afternoon, it was still hot but not so crowded so that was nice. Steve is living in New Mexico right now so he doesn't get to see Karlee or Elaine very much. I think he was very excited to spend some quality time with the girls. Doesn't he look THRILLED?
First we went for a ride on the train.
Elaine and Grandpa Steve Long
Isn't Karlee so adorable!?! And she really loves her aunt Kar Kar :)
Of course, we had to get a picture with the famous Hogle Zoo Lion water fountain
Karlee liked the Monkeys
And the baby elephant. Ca-uuute!
Callie is so beautiful :)
Karlee had fun on the Merry Go Round too
The little faces Karlee pulls cracks me up
Playing at the park
Elaine and Karlee coming down the slide
Yeehaw!
We ended the night with dinner at Chili's. Callie's choice because she is obsessed with their Southwest egg rolls and demanded I learn how to make them just like Chili's.
Apparently, we need to go to the Zoo soon for a do over because Gay's evil pomeranian Boombi chomped the memory card when Gay accidentally dropped it on the floor while trying to transfer pictures and 90% of the pictures that Elaine had taken of Karlee's first trip to the Zoo were destroyed. Good thing I had taken pictures too but Elaine was heartbroken over all of the "first" pictures she lost and now is plotting Boombi's death.
You are going down Boombi!















2 comments:
I didn't know they had a merry go round at the zoo.
LMFAO - where did you find that picture of a horrid Pomeranian??! Her name has been legally changed to Bumbalicious - Bumbie for short because I hate Boombie and if I have to clean up after her for God knows how many years, I will call her what I want to! And yes she is evil...very very evil. She and Karlee have formed and evil alliance. They share stolen food chummily. I am uploading some pictures of a "licorice date" they had this afternoon to Facebook, so we can all laugh.
Post a Comment