Monday April 13, Kim and I took Lindsay and Callie to the Fallout Boy, Metro Station, Cobra Starship, Hey Monday, All Time Low (whew) concert at the Saltair concert hall. Callie was there to see Metro Station of course, but Lindsay wanted to see Cobra Starship and Fallout Boy. We got there about 25 minutes late and had missed Hey Monday's set and most of the Cobra Starship set which really disappointed Lindsay. We also got stuck at the back of the concert hall which turned out to be fortuitous because Lindsay spotted the lead singer of Cobra Starship coming out of the men's restroom behind us. She sent her mom over for an autograph because she was too shy to ask herself. Kim asked Gabe to sign an autograph for Lindsay and she told him that Lindsay loved his band was mad at Kim for making her late because they missed part of his set. He was really nice to the girls and wrote Lindsay the following note which we thought was sweet of him:

Here are the girls with Gabe

Lindsay got so nervous she couldn't remember how to spell her own name but she walked away with a HUGE smile.

Callie and Lindsay in their new apparel from the over-priced merchandise hawkers. Callie LOVES her sweat shirt though so it was worth the $$$ I spent.

While I was gone my car was in the shop getting fixed. The other ladies insurance company covered 100% of the repairs (Yay me! I fought the insurance company and I won!) Tony picked it up for me Friday, so it was home waiting for me when I got back from CA.
I know this is totally random and probably only amusing to me, but I saw this bag of dog food and thought "If Sasha and Jetz, had a baby...
...this is what it would look like"
Ha Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment